Are you called to be a Handmaid?
How can you tell whether a suggestion in your mind is from God?
After all, you have cultural influences, the opinions of friends and family, your own emotions , and God all competing for attention. At best this can be confusing. Some even find it overwhelming. But it is possible to know God’s will for your life, by carefully sifting through your desires and gifts. This process of sifting through the different “voices” in our lives is called discernment.
As Handmaids, we love to help people from all walks of life discern God’s will for their lives.
One of our heroes is St. Ignatius of Loyola, who is famous for teaching people how to figure out God’s will for their lives. Whether you are questioning your career, vocation, education, or relationship, God cares and we do, too. We can help you throughout the discernment process.
If you feel drawn to
- Our spirituality,
- A Eucharist-centered life,
- And have a desire to be Christ’s agent for reconciliation,
Please contact us.
We will be happy to help you discern whether or not God is calling you to become a Handmaid.
- If you’d like to find out what other resources on discernment, please check out our “Vocation Resources” page.
- To take a fun quiz about whether you’re called to be a Handmaid, click here.
- To experience a discernment retreat, click here.